Catalogues and brochures
A catalogue or brochure is often the most important sales tool for your company or organisation. That is why quality printing and bookbinding of catalogues and brochures is crucial for you and us
Min. print run: 300 pcs.
Max. print run: tens to hundreds of thousands
The minimum and maximum format varies for each type of binding. Please refer to the binding overview for details. It is always advisable to consult with our merchant for border formats.
We cooperate with all major Czech and foreign paper suppliers e.g. Papier Union, Papyrus, Ospap, Sappi, UPM, Igepa Group, Antalis, Berberich Papier, Europapier, Garda Cartiere. We are therefore able to provide papers of different weights, finishes, volumes, etc.
- Depending on the book's print run, offset flat or rotary printing.
- Flat printing: ten-colour machine, eight-colour machine, five-colour machine, two-colour machine
- Rotary printing: Rotoman C 4/4 Cylinder, Supra Forta 4/4 Cylinder
We always calculate the price individually based on the specifications of your book. We always look for the optimal solution that suits your budget. You can expect a price quotation from us within approximately 48 hours of clarification of your specifications.
- Rely on our complete service: consulting - production - packaging - shipping to your destination
- You can contact us both with questions and inquiries
- We will provide you with a detailed price quotation based on the book specification
- We will prepare a production schedule
- We will be happy to advise you on what can be saved, how to improve the book or how to differentiate it from others
You didn't find what were you looking for?
Our goal is to fulfill all your wishes. Contact us and together we will figure out how to realize your ideas.